Events plugin calendar not showing upcoming events

I’ve activated Default to all Events add-one for Events plugin but still, the calendar not showing upcoming events.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Rachel !

Hope you are doing well today!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. I checked your site and I also tried to replicate the issue on my own setup with the same Events+ plugin settings but to no luck. The shortcode that’s on the “Calendar” page should actually show up upcoming events.

That is happening on my setup but, surprisingly, not on yours. What’s even more surprising, is that when I add the show_old=”yes” attribute to the [eab_calendar] shortcode on your site, it starts to work. But those events are not “old” so they should be showing up anyway.

I checked some settings of the plugin and the site but we’ll need to investigate further by accessing the file system. Unfortunately, the FTP credentials which were provided during the chat session are not working at the moment. Could you please try setting up a working FTP account for us and privately send us the credentials through our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: “Attn: Nahid Mohit

– WordPress Admin Username

– WordPress Admin Password

– WordPress Login URL

– FTP Credentials (host/username/password)

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs

We’ll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Rachel !

Thank you very much for sending out the credentials to us. Myself along with some of my colleagues have tested the FTP credentials but they still didn’t work for us. Here’s the response that we got from the FTP client:

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
    Error: Could not connect to server
    Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
    Error: Could not connect to server

Is there a specific FTP setting that we need to use? If the FTP credentials are incorrect, could you send us the correct credentials in the same way that I mentioned in my last response?

We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Rachel !

Thank you very much for sending us the credentials again. They worked well this time :slight_smile:

The calendar is working right now because I had added the show_old=”yes” attribute to the [eab_calendar] shortcode, as I mentioned in my first response. However, this should be the default behavior anyway even without the attribute added.

Would you like me to continue with the investigation?

We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.