Events Plugin limitations

I am attempting to use the events plugin but finding it very limiting, not sure what my options are.

It is very close to being usable but i cannot add forms for registration and the checkout process or lack there of is a struggle. The buttons don't say the right things.. i want to say register or sign up but button says I'm attending..

Also.. i need to integrate stripe payment and pay pal options simultaneously

• Luís

Hi Glenn ,

Hope you're doing well today!

1) Unfortunately Events + plugin doesn't allow you to to an add register form, it uses the default WordPress login/register page. So, once you click in "I'm attending" it will redirect to you to /wp-login.php.

Maybe you can create a custom page using a plugin like the below and use it instead of the default WordPress login/register page?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-registration/

2) If you want to change the text "I'm attending" I may suggest you to use the Text change module from Ultimate Branding and replace the text to "Login/Register".

To do this:

2.1) Install and activate Ultimate Branding;

2.2) In Ultimate -> Dashboard enabal Text change;

2.3) Once you enable the module, will be displayed a new tab at the top called Text change. Click on it and do the text replacement;

3) To use Stripe and Paypal gateways simultaneously, you will need to use the MarketPress integration and setup these gateways on MarketPress. I see that you already installed it and enabled the integration on Events settings, so, go to Store Settings > Payments, enable and setup both payment gateways.

Then, you need to create product to your event in Store -> Add a Product and add the price. After this you can assign the product to your event under the Event type section:

Note: Before add the product to the cart and proceed to the checkout, the user needs to be logged in / registered.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other related question, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.