Events plugin members group usage

I saw a request on the plugin site for dev ideas...here is mine!

I have been looking at the Events plugin which I had hoped would suit a new multi-site project I have coming up. But if I am understanding it the plugin is geared mainly towards a single user promoting their own events.

What I was after was a way that other signed in members on the site could promote their events - then link them to a site/blog on the network. A sort of Events meets directory plugin I guess?

I am not sure if this is so far removed from the plugin as it stands that it wouldn't work in its current jacket.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings David,

Thank you for your thoughts and input here in this ticket and for coming up with other possibilities for meeting your original need.

The Events+ plugin is suited for this purpose IF you are going to allow each person their own sub site to manage there own events.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• David H
    • The Crimson Coder

I think I actually meant having it set up as a single global events. But maybe that would work if those members events could then be imported into a main calender on the admins home site.

I would imagine this would mean an added global events plugin?? Don't think that exists.

Regards
    david

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.