Events + plugin - register for event page

Hi there,

People are having trouble actually registering to attend the event as it comes up with the standard 'wordpress login screen' - is there a way for it to link to an event registration form?

The attendees are finding it a bit confusing at the moment so hoping you could assist in providing advice for alternative options.

Julia

• Julia
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Fabulous. Now I'm having another issue. I've just tested the above and it works great. However, when I registered I came up with a screen saying 'The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.' is there a conflict with the membership plugin?

Rather than it saying 'login with' can we change it to say 'Register with Facebook' Register with xx etc

Julia

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting back.

'The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.' is there a conflict with the membership plugin?

its not a conflict. Perhaps you have not setup the Membership access levels properly and have set no permission for a user to access the page he reaches after registration.

Did you already set Membership up using the guide here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#usage ?

Rather than it saying 'login with' can we change it to say 'Register with Facebook' Register with xx etc

Where do you want to change that ? Please let me know so that I can provide you the way to do it.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.