Events+ Plugin RSS Feed

I've tried a few other event and calendar plugins and each have had major drawbacks. Currently we have installed The Events Calendar on a site, but the problem we are having is that the RSS feed from that plugin does not include the event date or time. We use this RSS feed to push the info to a mobile site so this is a huge problem.

Does Events+ have a good feed built in or the ability to edit the data being sent?

Everything else about the plugin looks great, but considering the amount of work it will require to switch to a new event plugin, I want to make sure it will work well for us.

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Events+ is a custom posts type so the feed should work fine with any feed reader. As far as sending time along with the feed is concerned, I will have to test that by creating a lab site with a few events and will let you know the results soon.

In the mean time, I have tagged our lead developer on the same in case he has got a quick suggestion for you.

Cheers, PC

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jchura,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.