events plus non paid rsvp mail dont send out

The add-on of sending a reminder email to non paid rsvp has been activated and filled out, but when does it send out the mail?

We also activated the auto remove add-on and set it to remove them after 1 day if not paid. does that conflict?
Cheers

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jan,

That email is set manually per event. I've attached a screenshot to illustrate :slight_smile:

So few days before the event starts you can send it out to everyone who hasn't paid by just clicking that button.

So depending when you send it, the auto-remove add on might remove attendees before they actually pay.

I do think it would be nice to be able to set "x amount of days" to automatically send the reminder email though, I'm adding that to our feature requests :slight_smile:

If you have any further questions just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Sajid

Hi @jan,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1. Does it only send out to attending non paid or to maybe and no's too??

It will only send email reminders to non paid attendees who opted to be attending but have not completed the payment process yet. So that said it will not send to those who selected maybe or no's.

2. is there a way to set paid manually to an attendee?

With PayPal payment gateway its not possible to manually make an attendee as paid. However we do have a Manual Payments add-on that can be used to for manually approve payments via checks and your attendee used this gateway then you can mark them as paid from events RSVP page as seen in attached screenshot.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.