[Events +] Purchasing multiple tickets with Events+

When a user RSVPs to an Events+ event that is integrated with Marketpress they are told they need to pay for the event. Good so far. However, when they click the link to pay they are not given the option to purchase multiple tickets. If the ticket is purchased directly from the product page it functions normally; customers can add any number to the cart they like. Is there a way to allow customers to add multiple tickets via RSVP in Events+ or do I have to redirect them to the product page?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Blake

Hope all is well!

Multiple tickets feature I am afraid is not available in the Events+ plugin for different events. This is why the plugin was integrated with MarketPress, only this way the visitors can add multiple tickets in the basket and checkout.

It is possible to buy multiple tickets for same events. After a user clicks on I am attending button, he/she can select a number of tickets to purchase.

For purchasing multiple tickets for separate events, please redirect all users to the product page.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Blake
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This is what my users see when they click "I'm attending"

First they get the confirmation. When they click to pay, they are directed to their cart which is loaded with one ticket. There is no option to change the quantity. What have I done incorrectly?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there blake,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

Above screenshot from Nastia, is when the MarketPress integration (from Events+ addons) are deactivated, so the built-in PayPal integration is used instead.

I also tested that with MarketPress though, and I can see that I can change the number of tickets (up to 100!).

It seems that I'm missing some setting that causes that. In order to sort this out, could you please grant temporary support access for us, so we can inspect your settings and try to replicate in our testing sites? You can easily and safely do that via our WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin as shown here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Just let us know here in your next reply, that access has been granted, as we don't get any notifications about it.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Blake,##1

hope you’re doing good today and appreciate the granted support access. :slight_smile:

It seems that I can’t reach the “campaigns” subsite though, as I’m being prompted to re-login. As this is public forum, could you please send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: “Attn: Dimitris

– WordPress super-admin (login url/username/password)

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Blake,

I’ve made some progress on this. It seems that this was happening because the MarketPress product had been set as a Digital Download. I’ve already went ahead and switched that to Physical/Tangible Product (which also reveals a “Limit Per Order” option) and now the quantity can be changed in Cart page.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.