Events + Questions - Coupons, Confirmation Email, filter.

Hi!

I was wondering if we could set up Coupons for events so when someone was to RSVP rather than needing to pay the fee we ask they could enter a coupon code and rsvp for free (without going through the checkout process with Paypal).

I was wondering if there was a way to send a confirmation email 12 hours before each event.

We have a WPML multilingual site and I was wondering if people are viewing the site in different countries and different languages if they could filter through the events based upon their location and language. That way they don't need to read through events that might be completely useless for them.

Thank you!

• Sajid

Hi Julien Kos,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Right now there are no coupons available in Events + plugin. However, it can be seamlessly integrated with MarketPress plugin that does have coupons cod functionality.

No, there is no built-in option or module to send the email notification before set time.

Yes, Events + uses WordPress default custom posts types and is compatible with WPML. Your users can search through the events in their own language. That's all done by WPML plugin.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.