Events+ Registration creates Membership

I offer classes and trips I'd like to setup using Events+. When someone registers and pays, I'd like them to have access to specific Pages, so I'm thinking the Membership plugin. Is there a way that I'm just not seeing to set things up so that when someone registers for an event, a membership is also created?

• aecnu

Greetings nbostic,

Thank you for the additional input and it is understood but this is still the way it must work if you want them (Membership and Events+) to work together.

Membership owns the site if it is activated, that is the way it is designed and operates.

OK so you have no additional fee in there, but the point is that membership registration starts with Membership and not with Events+ - Events+ is not a Membership plugin.

However, what may indeed work with an idea I had about this item, is redirecting the registration when Events+ calls for it form the WordPress registration to the Membership registration.

They (the member) is then redirected to the Membership registration at that time or perhaps upon return from making there payment redirected to the Membership Registration page to get the pages you suggest you want to give them.

Your thoughts on this idea?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC