Events + Remove Purchase and continue browsing

Testing an event, I was not able to remove, or change the cart option once it had been selected. Is it possible to do this or not? I'm using a Genesis child theme - Outreach Pro

• Rupok

Hi Susan

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I was not able to remove, or change the cart option once it had been selected

Events+ doesn't need cart system by default. It has its own payment methods. So I'm not sure how you get cart option. Can you please describe your full setup so I can get clear idea about your system and give you perfect solution for your issue?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Susan

Sorry, I had opened two support items - both related to Events + as I thought it best to keep them separate.

I understand there is no cart with Events +, but I want it to behave that way - people change their minds and there is no option for that to happen. We're also running the same event a couple of months later and I don't want there to be any confusion about that if people return to the site, or go to another page.

A Remove option, as in a shop, would solve this.

Thanks

• Nithin

Hi Susan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I understand there is no cart with Events +, but I want it to behave that way - people change their minds and there is no option for that to happen. We're also running the same event a couple of months later and I don't want there to be any confusion about that if people return to the site, or go to another page.

I'm not sure whether I understand you fully, if I'm not mistaken, if you are using "Payments via MarketPress Products" addons in Events+, then you can sell your events through MarketPress. Hence making use of the add to the cart button and other features of MarketPress, it's just like how you shop in MarketPress plugin. Is this, what you are trying to implement, if yes, you can find more information on integrating Marketpress in our product usage guides.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/events-plus/#product-usage

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.