Events+ RSVP Email Registration not working

have installed on my ambient the Events + plugin, but when i try to register with the rsvp email only it retry a error in console

https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/PB3QMZE1GM/f956bec976bd5d29cc2f8668ab6b0299/Schermata%202018-07-12%20alle%2011.45.30.png

Also, it doesn't work, the email is not added on the RSVP list of the event (RSVP metabox on backend).

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello PiGreco Team

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have read the chat and I know that Luis seemed to be able to replicate the issue but I spoke to him later and it turns out that it might not actually be a case due to some technical issues. The error that you're getting suggests that it's a JS conflict and that's usually specific to the site, mostly caused by either some plugin conflict, by some specific setting or some "alternative" versions of some JS libraries (sometimes themes/plugins replace default WP libraries and/or add additional ones that are not necessarily compatible with WP core ones).

I would like to test it on your site directly to see and for this I'd need to access it. Would you please enable support access to the site for me? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here.

I'll access the site, test the issue, review the configuration and I'll also then try to test that again on my test setups with configuration as closed to yours as possible. Hopefully, that will let me solve the problem.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.