Events+ send notification of new registration to another email

Events+ plugin sends an email notification to Admin or Creator of the event when someone registers for an event. I would like to be able to send it to a specific address that is not an admin or event creator. How can I achieve that?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Matt,

I'm afraid there is no ready to use code at the moment, so I will create a task for our Second Line Support coding experts and they will check if that is possible to do with custom code snippet outside the plugin.

If you want and if you are in hurry, you can try to change add-on code /events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-rsvps-rsvp_email_me.php in line 113 from this

$author->user_email,

to

'youremail@address.com',

and it should start to send emails to youremail@address.com instead of event creator.
    But if you decide to change plugin code (that I really don't recommend) make sure you created a backup copy of that file.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ari

Hey Matt

Hope you are well today!

I made a mu-plugin for you, which will send new registration emails by Events + plugin to your specified email, here's the gist file link: https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/3165969966f5de963eb51cc8defe4cb8

Please follow the below instructions to activate it:

1: Inside the wp-content folder, create mu-plugins folder if this folder is not exist.
    2: Download the gist file, unzip it and upload the eventsplus-change-notification-email.php file inside the mu-plugins folder.
    3: Then change the $send_to variable to the email you want to get new user notification. like below image:

This fix worked for me well, please have a look if that work for you too.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
    Ari