[Events +] Shortcode for newly created events

Hy,

Unfortunately, I can't find a suitable short code.
I would like to display the last 3 new created dates, for example.
Could you help me with that, please?
Thank you very much

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Bernd,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There's an "[eab_archive]" shortcode built-in but it requires some additional parameters and if I correctly understand you goal, it's not the best choice here. However, you could use additional plugin to achieve this.

The "Post Grid" plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-grid/) seems like a good choice as it allows you not only to display custom posts but also set additional rules (e.g. sorting etc) and define layouts (so how the list would look like).

I've tested it with Events+ and it works fine. You would want to select "Event" in "Query Post" settings of a new "Post Grid" and then you can set a number of posts to be shown. For sorting, you could e.g. choose "meta_value" option and put "inscub_event_start" as a "meta_key" name in the field below it to display events sorted by "start date". Or you can instead select ID for sorting to display recently added events; there's more options like this.

That being said, I think that could help for now. As for your request, since you have already posted it in our "Features & Feedback" forum let's keep this thread open and hopefully more member's of our community will vote for this idea, thus giving our developers an incentive to add such shortcode to the plugin in future.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.