[Events +] Shortcode for newly created events

Hy,

unfortunately there is no shortcode.
Display for newly created events ,(
is it possible to customize the class-eab-archive-shortcode.php to get a new shortcode for it?

Question two:
unfortunately there is no possibility to show the last event (RSVP) as a list.

Other modules like wp Events can use the e.g.
Many thanks for Help

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Bernd

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

I think I could use a little bit more of an explanation about these two goals :slight_smile: If I understand correctly you need some shortcode that would let you a) display "newly created events" and b) a list of RSVPs for the last event.

What exactly do you mean by "newly created events" - is it like some set of events sorted by date of event or by date of being actually added? What about recurring events - should those be shown only once or each occurrence should be treated "separately"? That should be a list, just like e.g. events' archive, right?

As for the "the last event (RSVP) as a list." Am I correct thinking that this should be a list of all the users that RSVP'd (used "I'm attending" button) for an event? The "last event" in this case means the "past event that already happened, closest to today" (like: showing a list of all the people that attended most recent meetup) or the "last created event" (by the "creation date" or by the "event date")?

Please advise. This will help me better understand your needs.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.