Events+ - How to get RSVP List To Show Up Automatically

Hi need a simple way to tweak the Events+ plugin so that the list of attendees shows up automatically on Event page without requiring user to press 'see who RSVP'ed' button.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings oytamuah,

Thank you for the great question and though I do not know the answer and it is clearly not the intended use, I will see if I can get the lead developer of Events+ plugin in here to offer his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us to possibly accomplish this.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings oytamuah,

I do not think for a moment that Ve was referring to a plugin file but rather to make a custom page and putting the code within.

For example taking the single.php file and copying it and renaming the copy, lets just say for example myevents.php

The stripping all form the custom page except the header, perhaps leaving the side bar if you want and the footer.

Then this code would be inserted right after the header code (and possibly the side bar if it is a left side side bar) so that the items would be displayed in the content area.

Then just link to the custom page.

Please advise if that works for you.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.