Events+ to display calendar layout page

Hello,

1)How do I display the calendar layout in a page?
Actually is there a calendar layout where I can display all the events of my site in a single page or post?

2) Is there a way to display all the events in a Map? I've installed already the Google Map plugin?

Thanks,
- GM

• Mason

Hiya GM,

Have you gone to Events>Settings and set your archive template to "Plugin: Calendar"?

Do you have a link to your site where I can see what you're getting instead of the expected calendar?

We don't have that kind of integration with the Google Maps plugin. You can embed a map into an event but not embed events into a map by default.

However, our Map plugin has this cool feature where it'll automatically create a map based on maps it finds in other posts. I haven't tested this with the maps created by events, but it could work.

Try embedding a shortcode like this for example:
    [map query="all" overlay="true" show_posts="true" width="100%"]

And then checkout the other options available here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-google-maps-plugin/#usage (scroll to the bottom for shortcode info).

Hope this helps. Thanks!

• gmcoffi

Great!

Thanks for the quick reply.

a) I got it work now "the calendar layout" work for the all events archive page you can the result here
    Question: Is there a way to do the same for the "Single event Template" it's not working for me on a default Buddypress theme. I selected that template but nothing seem to change this is what I get here

b) The Google Map shortcode as well works well - Exactly as I was looking for...thank u!

Question: Will the calendar be distorted when I reach 50 events per day? If yes how do I avoid that (as a preventive measure)?

Best regard,
    - GM

• Mason

Hiya,

The "single event template" is for individual events. The link you provided is to the "My events" page which lists your own events in BuddyPress. We do not have this assigned to a specific template - it should be similar to other default BuddyPress pages.

Glad the google map shortcode worked for ya :slight_smile:

The calendar template doesn't do anything to limit the number of events displayed on each day so, yeah, you'll have some issues if you have 50 events on one day.

What could be done is editing the template to show a limit of 4 or 5 and then a "view more" link that would let you see all the events on a particular date. That'd be a custom edit, but shouldn't be too complex.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.