Events+ Upcoming Events Widget not displaying all upcoming events

The Upcoming Events widget is displaying only the events for the current month and 5 maximum even though my widget settings are set to 10 max and 52 weeks. I'm using Buddypress and so these are group events that are assigned to a group with 'any' selected in the widget settings.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Richard

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Would you please make sure you have correct settings in widget? As I have just tested and it's working fine for me. Please check screenshot.

Let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Richard
    • Flash Drive

Ashok,
    Screenshots below. I have three other events in April and a couple in May that are not showing.

Here's what's really strange it seems as if the limit is being cut in half. When I change the settings to limit = 4 only two events show up, limit = 6 three events, etc.

• Richard
        • Flash Drive

Ash,
        Not sure if the protocol here is to reply to your reply directly or to the thread in general, but I switched to 2012, 2013 and 2014, and I've disabled all plugins but still not seeing all of the events displayed in the upcoming events widget.

Any suggestions?

Sorry about the double post but if you would help me understand the posting protocol I'll refrain from doing this going forward.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.