Events+ user buying multiple tickets?

I'm using Events+ to offer places in field trips, classes, or other. I can't see anyway for a single user to accept more than one space or buy more than one ticket.

Seems there must be a way to do this. ??? Whenever you purchase event spaces (movies, plays, transportation, concerts, seminars) you often purchase for a many people at once (kids, spouses, employees, etc.)

Also, would love the capability to have each event include its OWN paypal address for payment so various people can set up events and collect their own fees.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

if you have set to a paid event, once you click 'i'm attending' it will take you to the payment page where it should ask you the maount of tickets you want to buy.

another way is to use marketpress and enable the marketpress integration addon. this will allow you to use marketpress gateways & cart.

hope this helps

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks for your response.

Because I can only set up ONE payment option, I can't accept payments through the plugin payment gateway (yet! hope that changes with, for example, a payment button that links to a specified PayPal account...), since many people can set up their own event.

Also, some events have no fee, but still have limited availability and/or a head count is needed. ???

So I need a way for people to sign up, RSVP for the specific number, to add the correct attendance number and, if applicable, reduce the available number without a payment.

Also would be very helpful to have the option for an event-specific paypal payment address.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

unfortunately the plugin does not support multiple user payment gateways.

i can add this to the feature requests. the only other way i can think of is if each user has their own subsite on a multisite, then they would be able to create their own events and have their own gateway settings.

hope this helps

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

As @Vaughan said, the plugin doesn't currently support multiple user payment gateways. As for the situations with limited attendance and/or headcount, there's the "Limited attendance" add-on included with the plugin which you can activate. This add-on will allow your events to have maximum capacity set, and will not allow further RSVPs.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.