Events+ using 2CheckOut

What would be required to get Events+ to be able to process the payments via 2CO instead of PayPal?

• S H Mohanjith
    • Developer

PayPal form is handled by function get_payment_forms (Line 299) in lib/class_eab_template.php

Then PayPal IPN/Return is handled by function process_paypal_ipn (Line 401) in events-and-bookings.php .

You can modify the two functions to use 2CO instead of PayPal.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

• graphicandweb
    • Flash Drive

Thanks @S H Mohanjith, although when it comes to adapting and editing code I leave that to developers, (hence why I am a member here).
    I had also asked support at 2CO if they could help with this, and within 24hours Craig had took the zip file from my DropBox, edited as per @S H Mohanjith instructions above, after coming on here to find the thread, and emailed me back the adapted files.

Excellent service from 2CO yet again!
    I have the adapted plugin uploaded to the site, and will be testing this out very soon.

If anyone is interested in assiting in testing this you can nab the adapted version from my dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vvocm34yysnpqo/events-and-bookings-2CO.zip

Thanks again to Moha @S H Mohanjith & Craig Christenson > 2Checkout Integrations

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings graphicandweb,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.