Events+ - When Member logged in I'm Attending button is gone

Hi, the Events+ Plugin is working great except for a couple MAJOR things:
1. When Logged in (use tlynn2212 and pw is pasha22), on the orange bar up top click My Account, choose events and then there is another drop down that has: organized, attending, not attending and maybe - How can we hide all other options except for I'm attending.

2. The I'm Attending button has disappeared. It used to be on the home page and when non members clicked it, they were brought the the subscription page to sign up for a membership level. Now the I'm Attending button is gone on home page and on events page too so when someone views an event then cannot click I'm Attending: http://eventnj.com/events/2013/02/swap-the-biz-networking-event-test/

Please help - thanks,

• mort3n

Hi scott_eisenberg1,

I think that 1) may require a small change in the code, but I would have to look.

2) There are a couple of styles available in Events+ -> Settings -> Appearance settings. Try choosing a different setting as they may have compatibility problems. I'm know it may sound strange as it has worked before, but perhaps you updated the theme?

Hope this gets you started :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Mort3n

• mort3n

Hi scott_eisenberg1,

I have an idea for 1). You're running BuddyPress and the menu you want to change is set up in the file

/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-buddypres-my_events.php<code>in the function</code>add_bp_profile_entry
    starting on line 38.

Now, my idea is to remove those menu items again by using BP functions. There are alternatives such as hiding with CSS or trying different plugins in the WordPress plugin repository http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

I suggest you create the file wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php if don't have it already.

Read about the use of bp-custom files in the BP Codex
    http://codex.buddypress.org/developer/customizing/bp-custom-php/

In the file you add the code below

<?php
    function mort3n_remove_events_subnav_items( ){

bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'my-events', 'organized' );
    	bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'my-events', 'mabe' );
    	bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'my-events', 'not-attending' );

}
    add_action('eab-events-my_events-set_up_navigation', 'mort3n_remove_events_subnav_items');
    ?>

Give it a try and please let us know if it works :-9

Cheers
    Mort3n

• aecnu

Greetings scott_eisenberg1,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.