Events+ Widget Doesn't Show Any Upcoming Events

I have created categories for Concerts, Conferences and Gay Pride Events.

The widget (bottom of left sidebar) shows the events if I select Concert, Conference or Gay Pride Event, but it shows "No Upcoming Events" if I select "Any" for the category.

I would appreciate help with this.
Support Access is granted.

James Morris

Hello @mary13!

I hope you're doing well today.

I've just mirrored your Events+ setup on my own dev testing site and I was unable to reproduce this issue. I'm suspecting a conflict.

Would you please enable debug and provide any debug output so we can see what might be causing this issue?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, open that file with a text editor like notepad (Windows), GEdit (Linux), or TextEdit (Mac). You can then save the file as a .txt file and upload it here as an attachment to your post.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

Mary

I have de-activated all plugins, changed theme to twenty-sixteen, logged in as a "test" user, created an event, and then checked to see if it was posted. It is viewable on the Calendar but it still does not show up in the Widget Upcoming Events.

Please note screenshot of widget says "Upcoming Events"
    but widget just says "Upcoming" (no Events)

debug.log just says

[08-Mar-2017 16:01:36 America/Toronto] PHP Notice: WP_User->id was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.1.0! Use WP_User->ID instead. in /home/mary/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4021
    [08-Mar-2017 16:23:58 America/Toronto] WordPress database error Table 'mary_wp.bbvsf_wppcp_group_users' doesn't exist for query Delete FROM bbvsf_wppcp_group_users WHERE group_id=24527 made by wp_delete_attachment, do_action('delete_post'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WPPCP_Groups->delete_group_info

Calendar page is taking forever to load. Am wondering if slug must be events

James Morris

Hello Mary,

I've been unable to determine what's causing this problem with just access via Support Staff Login. In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url