Events+ Wordpress login not working

When a user is not logged in and attempts to do so by selecting wordpress login button, nothing happens.

Also, the password is visible when entered, instead of being hidden by bullets.

http://thesurfinstitute.com/events/

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey Carla,

Welcome to the Community!

I just tested this out on your site and on my test install. I tried to register a new user and when I hit register, the user was created, but nothing happened. I then tried to login with the same user and it worked.

Please check your users and see if you find a new user with the username "arun".

Let me pass this onto our developer and fix this for you :slight_smile:

• carlafina
    • Flash Drive

It seems the only way to update is to download the folder contents directly from WPMU and then place it into my plugins folder; however, this will erase ALL my data. There must be a better way to update, as I am not interested nor do I have the time to redo all the css changes and event creations that I have already implemented.

Please advise.

• carlafina
    • Flash Drive

So, it seems that my WPMU install on my site does not recognize that I am a paid member. I'm assuming this is affecting the ability to update from within Wordpress? Not sure how to resolve this, but will attempt to do so by starti g a new thread regarding that issue.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

It seems the only way to update is to download the folder contents directly from WPMU and then place it into my plugins folder; however, this will erase ALL my data.

It won't affect any data within your database, so you won't lose that.

There must be a better way to update, as I am not interested nor do I have the time to redo all the css changes and event creations that I have already implemented.

You made changes direct to the plugin?

CSS can go into your theme, that would allow you to upgrade any plugin without that issue.

So, it seems that my WPMU install on my site does not recognize that I am a paid member. I'm assuming this is affecting the ability to update from within Wordpress? Not sure how to resolve this, but will attempt to do so by starti g a new thread regarding that issue.

If you've logged into the dashboard plugin then that should activate your API key. I know you said you're creating a new thread for that so we can continue there.

Thanks.

• carlafina
    • Flash Drive

I was able to update, and the login is now functioning properly; however, through the update I lost all my css changes. I have attempted to add the following css to my theme's style sheet, but nothing seems to happen.

}
    #wpmudevevents-payment {
    background: #FFD322 !important;
    }
    .wpmudevevents-boxheader {
    background-color: none !important;
    }
    .wpmudevevents-box {
    background-color: none !important;
    }

http://thesurfinstitute.com/events
    http://thesurfinstitute.com/events/2012/10/san-o-surf-sesh-2/

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.