[Events +] WPML + builder compatible

Hi, I noticed that I can translate events with WPML, but not the whole plugin is WPML friendly build. So for instance, I can not translate the event colors, to my second language page.
Furthermore, did I experience a lot of trouble, and I still need to fix issues, with the layout of the events and how to integrate them in my theme/builder. It seems that the events are not theme friendly either. In my case, pages break, and my Divi builder has even issues. Also can't I put my events in the places I want.

• Ash

Hello Avatar

Would you please create separate tickets for separate issues? That helps us to focus on specific issues and we can provide better support :slight_smile:

In this thread, let's talk about WPML compatibility. About the theme issue, please create a new thread and add as more details as you can, so we can troubleshoot.

Now, about the WPML issue, would you please send me 4-5 strings that you can't translate? Maybe add relevant screenshots as well. I will cross test and report to the developer if that is an issue :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.