Evertime I make a setting change to the slider

Hello! Evertime I make a setting change to the slider on the responsive function, it breaks the slider on the desktop version.
Also, your documentation shows 4 responsive choices. I am only getting three (phone tablet and desktop) when I open the responsive editor.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Drew ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Can you explain it better? What changes are you making, so I can try replicate it in my install?

Also, your documentation shows 4 responsive choices. I am only getting three (phone tablet and desktop) when I open the responsive editor.

Actually, Upfront only displays 3 breakpoints to the Responsive mode. I apologize, but, the documentation is based in an old version of Upfront (prior 1.0) and it changed a little bit.

We are working in a new documentation to reflect all the changes done in this new version of Upfront.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Drew
    • New Recruit

Hi Luis thanks for the response. Basically, when I change the tablet and phone settings on the slider, the desktop slider appears to be cut in half, with the upper half of the image above an equal size blank area. The website is http://g2therapeutics.com and I have the desktop version working, but not the tablet or phone when it comes to the main slider images.
    I can certainly extend admin rights for you to check out.
    Thanks for your help so far
    DREW

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Drew ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for my late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I tried to replicate the issue in my install but I was unable. Can you give us access to your admin panel, so we can check your issue? Also, can you indicate in which page you have the slider?

If you don't already know, please, follow the link below, to see how enable the staff login:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

When you enable this option, please post again!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.