Every page is showing only the product list.how to resolve

Hello Sir,
In presentation tab,I was trying to see what happens when we remove store and products from Store url slugs.
I tried to write again,but its not saving anything.

Now whenever I click on any page,it shows only product list.

How to resolve.

• Priti
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I got the file and also inserted the values but something weird happens.

After inserting values in the database,only these things left,,Why is it happening

a:12:{s:10:"hide_popup";i:3;s:8:"shipping";a:3:{s:6:"method";s:10:"calculated";s:12:"calc_methods";a:0:{}s:17:"allowed_countries";a:0:{}}s:12:"base_country";s:2:"AF";s:3:"tax";a:3:{s:4:"rate";d:0;s:5:"label";s:5:"Taxes";s:20:"downloadable_address";s:1:"0";}s:8:"currency";s:3:"ALL";s:12:"curr_decimal";s:1:"1";s:20:"inventory_threshhold";s:1:"3";s:13:"max_downloads";s:1:"5";s:20:"download_order_limit";s:1:"1";s:11:"force_login";s:1:"0";s:12:"disable_cart";s:1:"1";s:12:"ga_ecommerce";s:4:"none";}

What is the issue I just dont able to find out.

What can I do now

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Priti,

Good to see that you resolved the issue, may I ask how you went about doing that? Before I saw you mention that it was resolved, I was going to suggest removing the "mp_settings" & "mp_version" rows for the subsite, I was able to reset the settings on my site doing that (after digging in and doing some testing for this on my own site, seeing as you're using a local installation).

but now when I click on any page it shows "Page not found"

Does this only affect the store pages, or is this happening for every single page on your site?

Have you already tried refreshing the permalink structure on your site by going to:

Settings -> Permalinks

And setting it to "Post name", saving the settings afterwards? (or just saving the settings, if it's already set to "Post name")

Please advise,
    Michael

Edit: Just saw your update here, may I ask how you also went about resolving the "Page not found" error as well? :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.