Every time I select a topic, my support form here on your

Every time I select a topic, (plugin name) my support form here on your site vanishes before I can hit POST

I recently purchased the MEMBERSHIP plugin and we are experiencing a couple of issues.
First- a member signed up today, but in the Membership admin, his membership level and subscription date seem to be blank in there. Does this mean he does not have access?

Also, we installed this plugin to force visitors to register (it's a free site) but there is an expiry date for each member inside the admin. What happens on that date? We don't want people to have to register again.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Support,

Hope you're doing well today!

Every time I select a topic, (plugin name) my support form here on your site vanishes before I can hit POST

I just tested this out with a general user account and was able to post without any issues.

Would you mind sharing which page you were trying to post from? Was it the main forums page or maybe a plugin page?

If you could also provide browser, OS information that would be helpful :slight_smile:

I recently purchased the MEMBERSHIP plugin and we are experiencing a couple of issues.
    First- a member signed up today, but in the Membership admin, his membership level and subscription date seem to be blank in there. Does this mean he does not have access?

If there is no membership level then it sounds like either there is no membership level attached to the subscription or they registered without going through the standard Membership registration.

You can define a default subscription level that is assigned to everyone that signs up on your site via:

Membership > Options > General tab > Default subscription.

Without a membership level they likely won't have much access.

Also, we installed this plugin to force visitors to register (it's a free site) but there is an expiry date for each member inside the admin. What happens on that date? We don't want people to have to register again.

You will want to select "indefinite" for the membership level mode in your subscription plan :slight_smile:

This means that it will never end and they will have that level forever.

Hope this helps Support! For the members who already have an expiry date you can drop their membership level then re-add it.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Support,

Hope you're doing well today!

Are you using a Multisite? Any super admin user is considered a "Super user" in Membership. You can grant users super admin status from their profile; however, be careful doing this as it means they have full control over your network.

Admins will be membership admins too in the sense they can see everything :slight_smile: in a single site you could consider them a super user. If for any reason your admin isn't getting proper access, then you can use this define to force it on them:

define( 'MEMBERSHIP_MASTER_ADMIN', 'admin');

Replace 'admin' with the username of your admin user. Keep in mind, you likely won't have to use this define.

If you need any further assistance just let us know :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. Thanks a ton for explaining the issue with the question form. I replicated it on IE and have reported it to our devs - it will be fixed up ASAP :slight_smile: sending some points your way.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.