Every time I upload the archive, snapshot proceeds to create a new backup on top of it

I had to reinstall a server and I'm currently trying to restore from a week old Snapshot image. But every time I upload the archive, snapshot proceeds to create a new backup on top of it (the snapshot was configured to run at weekly intervals) Would you be able to assist? I'm trying to restore on a local WP installation and then using All in one migration to move it over to my new host as I'm having issues doing a restore directly on the host and I do not want to eat up on bandwidth (have uploaded the 500mb archive 8 times now and that's about 4Gigs of transfer down the drain)

• Dimitris

Hey there webworth,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

Could you please share some more server credentials from the website you're trying to restore, in order to have a better look on this and try to download and restore in a test installation of ours?

As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - specific snapshot name that we should investigate
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris