Every time I upload the archive, snapshot proceeds to create a new backup on top of it

I had to reinstall a server and I'm currently trying to restore from a week old Snapshot image. But every time I upload the archive, snapshot proceeds to create a new backup on top of it (the snapshot was configured to run at weekly intervals) Would you be able to assist? I'm trying to restore on a local WP installation and then using All in one migration to move it over to my new host as I'm having issues doing a restore directly on the host and I do not want to eat up on bandwidth (have uploaded the 500mb archive 8 times now and that's about 4Gigs of transfer down the drain)

• Dimitris

Hey there webworth,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

Could you please share some more server credentials from the website you're trying to restore, in order to have a better look on this and try to download and restore in a test installation of ours?

As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - specific snapshot name that we should investigate
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.