Everybody! I would love to hear your opinion about this new

Hi Guys Everybody!

I would love to hear your opinion about this new project I have!

I hope You can read to help me understand how and what can I user to fulfill this new project I have in mind!

The project is for a

MULTI-LANGUAGE TRANSLATIONS COMPANY
with COMMUNICATION SERVICES, and
INTERNATIONAL NETWORKING services ...

What do I need ???
We have to get concentrated on the Web Translation Services because it will be basically a FULLY WEB BASED TRANSLATION COMPANY AGENCY (if You want, You will have a good example looking at this web-sites: sample 1, 2, 3, 4 … etc etc)

Focal Points

1)
WPML ... the site has to be FULLY MULTILANGUAGE (UTF-8), using Chinese, Russian etc etc ...

2)
On the site HAS to have a USER AREA AND A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which needs to work in this way:

a) There is a PROTECTED CUSTOMER AREA
if You are a custom You can Register, Enter the Site and UPLOAD your Documents ...

b) After UpLoad, a PROJECT MANAGER will be Assigned to you and he will provide a
DETAILED COST ESTIMATION (which he will done by himself. No need Authomatization)
(it will be great to have a Fast OnLine Estimation Calculator as well,
which MAYBE we can do it with Gravity Forms … look at the sample 1 site) …

c) You, customer, will then check on your Personal Area this Estimation and ACCEPT and PAY
(or it will pay a part, or it will pay at the end, depends on the "type of customer") it and
the process of translation will starts! During the process, A TEAM will work on the documents
(For instance there will be the Project Manager, the main Translator
(or even more than 1 on different parts of the customer documents,
there will be people who simply correct the translations etc))

d) When Translation Process will be done, Customer will check it, and reply for asking corrections, for
instance 3 times … then it download his files and Process will finish!

3)
This company will have as well OTHER BIG BRANCHES, easier to develop. For instance an HOSTESS services or a VISUAL COMMUNICATION SERVICES (my personal web site, for example. As well as Art Galleries web sites etc etc) … But the main part, is that Customer has to have its own Protected Areas and a Project Manager will follow them during all the processes …

4)
Of course … there will be a Web PAYMENT System as well !!!

5)
Partnerships with other people and Company will be very, very, very important and for this I think your AFFILIATES plugin will be perfect!...

Actually, I started already …
For the User Area I am using there WP-CLIENT … which is a early really great plugin, and it has a white label and a Project Management System Plugin sa well BUT it gives me compatibility problems with WooCommerce! And I want to change them both now …

You can see a TEST WEBSITE ON http://WWW.EXPRIMERE.NET

Thank You
PIETRO