everyone, ok here is my issue, I am using the membership

Hi everyone, ok here is my issue, I am using the membership pro plugin and the expresspay express gateway, everything is working good except after the payment is completed at paypal the return url is incorrect, really the problem is that I am on a windows server and my url is mywebsite.com/index.php/mypage, I have tried to get the index.php out of the url but on the server we are on it doesn't seem doable, so I was wondering if i could go into the php and adjust the return url, I know what it needs to be set to, i just don't know where the settings are that need to be adjusted, or if its wise to adjust it. Please advise, Thanks

• Michael Bissett

Hey @grandpappye, Michael here!

Our Membership Pro plugin's been retired for some time now (we now only provide support for Membership 2 Pro), but even in looking at the last version that was released, I'm not seeing an expressPay gateway in there... it sounds like that was a custom gateway developed by a 3rd party?

expressPay is new to me, in terms of payment gateways I've heard of, but it sounds like you'll want to go to the developer of that gateway, and have him look into the code, as he'd be in a position to do so (being the creator of that gateway).

Should the developer of that gateway no longer be responding to requests (e.g. he's no longer in business, on vacation, or he's just plainly and simply gone), then I'd advise hiring a developer to look into that for you.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.