everyone Oops about the negative rules I created a level

Hello everyone
Oops about the negative rules
I created a level of visitor access with negative rule: Add as a friend, private messaging and public message ...
When I do the registration test only add as a friend has disappeared, and the member can still send public and private messages ... I do not understand
Thank you for your help

• Sajid

Hi @De la rue! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We do not have any negative rules in Membership 2 Pro plugin. Are you still using old membership plugin ?

If yes then I strongly recommend you to upgrade to our new Membership 2 Pro plugin. It has cool new features, advanced and modern UI and its very easy to configure.

Let me know if you are not yet ready to upgrade or any other reason you want to stick with old membership.

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @De la rue! Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

Our new Membership 2 Plugin is becoming very popular because of its easy to configure and user friendly UI.

If I do not want such a new basic subscriber does not have access to certain features ??

You have to create a new membership level for subscribers and hide pages/posts and other content for them. They will only have access to content you add from Membership2 > Protection Rules. To be more specific, use "Standard Membership" type for such users/subscriber.

And if I pass this new principle this is unlikely to achieve my old members?

I did not get your point (sorry). But if I understand you correctly then you can import your old users into new M2 plugin via our easy Setup Wizard.

The best I think you should do is install Membership 2 Pro plugin on a staging/test site, try different options and then use it on your production site when if it meets your requirements. You will see some add-ons from Membership2 > Add-ons.

We have detailed documentation to setup and help you get out most of it :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.