Everything gets blurry on enrollment

When pressing Enroll on a course the whole site gets blurry and even the popup is blurry. See screenshot below.

Why and what to do?

/Felicia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Felicia

Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

Please try to activate default WordPress theme (twentyfifteen or twentyfourteen) and let us know if its still blurry.

Also post the link of your enrolment page where we can see the issue live and find the culprit by debugging with inspect element.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Felicia

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You website seems to be broken to me (see screenshot). Please fix this problem first, so I can see the popup issue.

Also your website is loading extremely slow to me.

Cheers, Sajid

• Felicia
    • Flash Drive

Hello!

It's been a rocky road. Tried to enable W3 Total Cache (because my site was soooo slow) - hence the screenshot above... it did some mean stuff which I wasn't really happy about. Disabled it ...

Then I realized that my web host was under a DDoS-attack (adding disturbance to my already slow site) but they seem to have solved it now.

In conclusion: Your welcome to try the link again: http://nordiskaperspektiv.se/kurser/text-bild-distans/

All the best!

Felicia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Felicia

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It seems there is a problem with your active theme (an extra div without closing tag) that is causing this issue. If you developed it your self then make sure all html Div tags are closed properly on their correspondent locations.

If its a theme then check for update.

Or you can also try this code to remove the blurry effect. Add this code in style.css file of your child theme or add in Custom CSS box by using Simple Custom CSS plugin (You will see a new menu under Appearance > Custom CSS after activating this plugin).
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

.hfeed.site.cp_blur{
        -webkit-filter: blur(0px);
        -moz-filter: blur(0px);
        -o-filter: blur(0px);
        -ms-filter: blur(0px);
        filter: blur(0px);
    }

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.