Exceptional NON working days not working for multiple service providers

Hi
I have been successfully using A+ live since January. However something is not right when I try to make arrangements for the summer vacation period...

I have two service providers, let's call them Team A and Team B.

In July 2013 we will only be using Team A. So I have set Team B to have exceptional NON working days.

For example, on 18 July 2013 Team B is NOT working. This means we can only take one appointment per hour (our hours are 7/8/9pm). All three appointments are already booked for 18 July 2013 and so should be blanked out. However, they are showing available.

It looks like none of the exceptional NON working days for Team B are operating - the plugin is still taking bookings for 2 service providers.

(Capacity for the service is set at 0)

What am I doing wrong?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I will be happy to test this out on my lab site and see if I can replicate this. Can you please provide me a screenshot of the settings you have made for exceptions ?

Please advise so that I can get this tested. BTW did you see the plugin FAQ tab in settings ? It has got a lot of other info you might need :slight_smile:

Will wait for the screenshot !

Cheers, PC

• starkie
    • Flash Drive

...and here is the problem...

See July 18th. We have 1 client booked in each of the slots for 7/8/9pm and another client has booked at 8pm.

A+ thinks that we have 2 teams on - Team A & B are both in use at 8pm but Team B is still free at 7 and 9pm.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Wow, that is confusing :stuck_out_tongue: lol

I am gonna have to try that on my lab site and it will take a while to replicate that setup so that I can make sure what is going on and where are we going wrong.

Can you send me your admin details via our contact form marking the email to my attention with a link to this thread ?

Please use "I have a different question" while you are filling the contact form.

I will then replicate the settings on my lab site and play around on my setup to find a fix.

Cheers, PC

• starkie
    • Flash Drive

Hi PC

I agree, it is a bit confusing (and I gave you the simplified version - I've actually got another two service providers to allow some irregular appointments slots during some of the days).

I'm a little bit uncomfortable with giving admin access to a live site.

At the moment I'm using a temporary fix - I used Google Calendar to book out the slots that shouldn't be showing as available.

Thanks for offering to help.

David

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey David,

Not an issue with not being able to provide the login details. I respect your thinking :slight_smile:

It can be a bit confusing when it comes to having multiple service providers with irregular slots.

So, if you are happy with the workaround you are using, we can mark this as resolved. Else I can call our lead developer for his thoughts on this issue as I was not able to replicate the issue on my lab site in the basic testing.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.