Exceptionally poor instructions

Once again WPMUdev has set high expectations only to find there is no clear, easy to find explanation of how to achieve the promises! I have installed the Pay per View plugin which says I can set up a YouTube video with payment required before someone can view it. Yet I find no instructions on how to do this. Perhaps the instructions are there, but I have not been able to find them after quite a long search.

Please provide me with step by step instructions of exactly what I do to set up YouTube videos that require payment before viewing.

Thank you. I hope WPMUdev starts providing clear instructions for all plugins.

• admin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I've already looked here. This does not tell how to do it. The only thing I found pertaining to videa at all is that it provides some code with no explanation of where to place the code or how to modify it to my purposes. I already tried placing this code on a page in the html text area, but it does not work. All I see is part of the code show up on the page as text.

I need clear, step by step instructions, please.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @admin,

Hope you don't mind me chipping in here :slight_smile:

In case you just want to protect your embeded video only in the post for example there is not much that you need to do in order to do this. What you need to do is the following:

1. Add the shortcode from the admin tiny mce
    2. switch to text editor to insert iframe
    3. make sure iframe is wrapped with the pay per view shortcode
    4. Select for Method: Use selection tool

See screenshot of the admin.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.