Exclude a few sites from directory by id

I have a WP MS 3.1 with blogs directory 1.1.2 installed and working great.

How do I alter the query in the plugin to exclude for example blog id 3, 4 and 5 from the directory page? I do not want to alter the privacy settings of these sites, I just don't want them to show up in the directory listing.

• progresst
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

LOL...with all due respect, that would imply that:

A.) Feature requests are taken seriously, which I have yet to see since we paid for the premium annual membership

B.) That I was looking to HIRE someone as opposed to use the support included with our paid service or rely on the goodwill of other developers...kind of defeats the purpose of a support board, eh?

How about this...if anyone runs into this, you can successfully break the plugin by updating the current code where you find instances of:

$query = "SELECT * FROM " . $wpdb->base_prefix . "blogs WHERE spam != 1 AND deleted != 1 AND blog_id != 1";

with this:

$query = "SELECT * FROM " . $wpdb->base_prefix . "blogs WHERE spam != 1 AND deleted != 1 AND blog_id NOT IN (1,3,4,5,7) "

Make sure to replace your blog_id with the blog_id(s) you wish to omit.

Nice and free...I'll get around to making that feature request ASAP as I am sure they are jumping at the chance...LOL :wink:

• progresst
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

BTW, I am poking at the WPMU crew in a light-hearted manner, I am sure they have actual bugs to worry about instead of something like this...all the same, I do wish we had more support from other developers for the plugins...that being said, I guess I could do more myself to lend a hand instead...food for thought :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.