exclude pages does not work in newest version?

I use popup pro and i try to exclude pages. But when i choose the option not showing op specific pages it doesn't show anywhere.
I'm i doing something wrong or is it a bug?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Jeroen,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question! :slight_smile:

I've just been testing this and haven't been able to replicate, it seems to be working correctly on my install.

Could you grant me support access please via your network admin > WPMU DEV > support > support access and click "Grant Access".

Also is this on all sub sites, the main site or network wide? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Jeroen,

Thank you for granting us support staff access.

I checked your site and found you are using multisite with too many subsites.

Could you please tell me exactly on which subsites you are facing the issue so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also share the page link where you have excluded the pop up.

In mutlsisite you can network activate the plugin if you want to use it on all sub sites or activate it on a per site basis if you want to use it on particular sites.

Even if you network activate the control of popovers will be on a per site basis until you add the following code in the wp-config.php file of your WordPress install which makes the pop up global.

define('PO_GLOBAL', true);

You will find more information about it on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/the-pop-over-plugin/#usage

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.