Exclude posts from main site

I want to disallow Post Indexer from indexing posts from the main site. There was a fix here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/exclude-posts-from-main-blog#post-36987 but the plugin codebase has changed since then.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Klaus

Hope you're having a great day!

Since this is dealing with more advanced coding topics, I'm going to ping our SLS Team (code experts) to get their valuable feedback on this question. One of our SLS members will reply back here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, thus it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Ari

Hey Klaus,

Hope you are well today!

Sorry to hear that you are in trouble. Our developers hardly trying to make our plugin more useful & easy for our members.

About your issue, I made a mu-plugin to fix it, you have to enable it to activate the functionality. Please follow below steps:
    1: please go to wp-content folder & create mu-plugins folder if this is not exist.
    2: Then download the attached zip file, upzip it, copy the post-index-main-blog-exclude.php file and past it into the mu-plugins folder.
    3: Try re-indexing the posts.

Let me know if you have any problem regarding this issue.

Have a great day!
    Cheers, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.