existing members and expiration

I have a site moving from S2member to Membership. The problem is that we have 3500+ members and each have different subscription start dates. I can see the members as active, but unassigned in the All Members menu, however when I update them to an actual member, their expiration is assigned and I don't know how to change it - OR is there a way to make the site use the registration user info, or whatever. I just want to switch and keep my user info and expiration dates.

• Kimberly

bglclub,

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

Currently there is no built-in option for exporting/importing members. This latest version of Membership is a bit bigger of an upgrade than usual and was a bit of a re-do of sorts, so we are still refining and finding things to add and work into future upgrades. We do have this on our list though :slight_smile:

However, this could possibly be handled by the greatest Database Management software of all time Navicat. (One of our Staffers swears by Navicat, I've not had the reason to try it myself but I've checked into it and it looks awesome!)

Wish I had an easy answer! :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.