Experiencing problems when activating MarketPress

Hi,

I'm experimenting some problems when activating MarketPress plugin on a local development wp v3.8 multisite environment.

It's not the first time I use MarketPress, I've already deployed a production online shop using MarketPress, FrameMarket and I child theme I developed using Gridmarket as the base, on a multisite wp v3.7 production environment and I remember a page was created and a widget was added on the primary sidebar, when activating the plugin.

This time on a wp v3.8 I do not get this result.

I first tried activating the plugin, then the framework and then the Gridmarket child theme.

I also tried the other way around (that is, activating the theme and the child first and then the plugin). But I do no get any result.

I'm using MarkePress v2.8.8.

Also, if I set the WP_DEBUG variable to true, on the local environment, I get some error messages (StrincStandard messages). I attach screenshot.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas to the whole WPMUDEV community,

David B.

-------------
Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class MarketPress in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 52

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class MarketPress_Shortcodes in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-shortcodes.php on line 12

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class MarketPress_MS in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class MP_Shipping_API in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-shipping.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class MP_Gateway_API in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-gateways.php on line 191

Strict Standards: Declaration of MP_Gateway_AuthorizeNet_AIM::order_confirmation_email() should be compatible with MP_Gateway_API::order_confirmation_email($msg, $order) in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/authorizenet-aim.php on line 822

Strict Standards: Declaration of MP_Gateway_Payflow::order_confirmation_email() should be compatible with MP_Gateway_API::order_confirmation_email($msg, $order) in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/payflow.php on line 797

Strict Standards: Declaration of MP_Gateway_Paymill::order_confirmation_email() should be compatible with MP_Gateway_API::order_confirmation_email($msg, $order) in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paymill.php on line 441

Strict Standards: Declaration of MP_Gateway_Stripe::order_confirmation_email() should be compatible with MP_Gateway_API::order_confirmation_email($msg, $order) in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/stripe.php on line 435

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class MarketPress_Importer in /Users/xxx/.dbp/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-importers.php on line 17