Expert Contact Form Appears to Be Broken

Team WPMU,

The contact form to get to an expert appears to be broken -- it lists extraneous information at the top of the form, and the form itself doesn't fit the page properly.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks,
Rob

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Rob, hope you had a wonderful day.

I tried to regenerate the issue on my test site with Twenty Sixteen theme but I could not regenerate. Contact form with breadcrumb menu was showing fine in my case. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I think, this is your theme specific issue. Probably there are some CSS definitions which are overriding expert contact form and details. If you shared the URL where we can see this live, I could give you custom CSS Code to fix that? Can you please share the URL?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• jetmac
    • Recruit

Rupok ,

Thanks for chming in. I'm probably going to just create a custom form with Gravity Forms for now.

The J&E plugin requires that a member has to be signed in to contact an Expert, and I would prefer that be open to the public. Though, it would be nice if J&E gave the option to make the contact function open to the public (with some solid spam protection, of course. Perhaps the Non-Captcha-Captcha?)

Rob

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Rob

Though, it would be nice if J&E gave the option to make the contact function open to the public (with some solid spam protection, of course. Perhaps the Non-Captcha-Captcha?)

Unfortunately, this is not possible out of the box I am afraid. I am marking this as a feature request for now so that other members can share their opinion on this.

Have an awesome day!

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.