experts not displaying properly

i cant seem to make the experts profile page look neat. Im not sure what is going on? im using the fixer theme. attached is a picture of the page display

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Stefan,

Can you activate the "Jobs & Experts Pages" add-on via: Jobs > Settings > General.

Once you have that activated then you should be able to go to the "Pages Manager" and create pages for each of the Jobs and Experts pages. They should display a lot better after that :slight_smile:

Upfront still has some styling issues with virtual pages which we are working on right now.

If you have any further questions just let us know!

All the best,
    Tyler

• stefan.pougatchev
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

my experts page looks fine, but in particular the profile pages for each expert is way off(see attached file). i am using the fixer theme, and i want it to look like the example shown with the jobs&experts plugin(see attached file). is this possible or is the example shown custom coded?

• stefan.pougatchev
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

i have tried to edit it multiple times. UPfront will not allow me to edit the profile page, im guessing it doesn't recognize it as a page on my site that is editable. are the expert profiles post types? i activated the experts demo data to use examples, could this be the issue as well?

• stefan.pougatchev
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

i really need some help on this.
    i've been stuck on it for a week :'(

maybe getting it to look like the example above will be harder to do, but is there a way to just get the blog portion off the page? i would be happy with just that :slight_smile:

thank you

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Stefan,

Sorry for the delay on this. I see what you mean on my site too now. I'm flagging the developer on this so it can get fixed up asap. Also asking our project writer what changes they made to get the layout shown on the project page :slight_smile:

Either myself or the developer/writer will post back here with the update.

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Stefan,

Thanks for all your patience on this. I spoke with the project writer and these are actually mock up images of planned templates. Apparently we planned to have the templates developed earlier; however, developers got side tracked by more important issues.

With that said, there is still a styling bug with the experts page here because it shouldn't be all squished together, this is happening only in Fixer by the looks of it, so you can check out any of the other Upfront themes if you want to see what the page is suppose to look like, and what it will look like after the next update.

As for the product page screenshots, since that template currently isn't available I've suggested we replace those images until it is.

Once the experts styling is fixed either myself or the developer will reply back here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.