Export all urls added in URL Redirection to excel

I have filled lots of URLS in URL Redirection from Smart Crawl
And the website it is a little messy.
How can I export all the URLs to see them and reorganize? I need to move some, and they are quite redirected. So I can see them in an Excel file to organize them.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Andreea Ant.

Hope you're having a great day!

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment. But this sounds like a great idea, so let's see how our members will vote on this. More users find this useful, better the chances of being added in future updates.

As a workaround, I can recommend you the following (not sure if it's suitable for you, but it's the only solution possible at the moment):
    Thing is, that the redirections are included in the settings export JSON file, so perhaps you can use this file to edit your redirections.

To get the export file go to the SmartCrawl -> Settings -> Import/Export and click on the Export button.

Then you can use online JSON editor to make changes, like the following one: https://jsonformatter.org/json-editor

But make sure you have a backup copy of the export file.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Andreea Ant.

Hello Katya Tsihotska,

Sorry for my late reply. I just tried to do what you suggested and it is a horror thing to do. Will be faster to copy-paste manually in an excel file... :slight_frown:
    I just need to put together all the redirections to delete some of them and change the pages as we will restructure a little.

But it will be such a nice feature!

Or at least to see the FULL URL without clicking, moving with the ”home/end” keys to read them. The interface it is not so friendly to use. Thought it is nice for you guys to know.