Export Courses to Subdomain Returns Blank Units

I exported my coursepress database via the standard WP exporter to transfer it to a new subdomain. Unfortunately, upon installation on the subdomain, all of the units are empty. I've exported all custom post types per a previous ticket I read and still, all of the units are empty. Is there a solution to this problem? Thank you.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Meagan,

Could you update plugin to the latest version and run importing again? I can see that you are using quite old version and new one have lots of improvements and bug fixes.

I've exported all custom post types per a previous ticket I read and still, all of the units are empty.

I've checked that standard WordPress exporter allows you to only export at once only one custom post type - did you export all content before importing to new site?
    I've tested import/export with WordPress Importer with all the content and everything was imported correctly - courses, units and modules.
    That is why is suspect that there is problem with old CoursePress version.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Meagan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Coursepress Pro says its updated in my DB - I ran an update when I initially installed it. So not sure what you are seeing or how to further update. And yes, I downloaded and installed each component separately.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Meagan,

It looks like it was glitch in our system and it was showing me that your CoursePress version is older. But now it shows new version.
    I tried to check your site again with support access but its showing me 404 error - could you check that?

And as I attempted to re-install all of the custom post types, in each instance, it says that the information already exists.

Yes, imported will not override data that already exist in Database - so it looks that modules were imported but not showing.
    If you grant access again I will check what could be reason.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.