Exporting Appointment to Google Calendar Not Working

Hello!

When I click Export and Update Events to GCal Now the verification message stays as "Preparing for export, please hold on..." and does not update to a confirmation message of sorts.

In the console it gives me the error note: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) - https://viriditasherbalproducts.com/wordpress/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php"

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Barry,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First of all I figured that you have moved your site from subfolder to root of your server. Does this started happening after moving the site ?

If yes then please make sure you have updated the site URLs correctly.

Also where exactly you are exporting the events in backend or frontend ? If its in the backend then would you mind granting support staff access so I can take a closer look ?

To grant access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access and click on grant support staff access button. See this manual for more details if you are still not sure how to grant access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Barry
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Sajid,

Hope you're well too.

I've left a message for IT for grant support. May be a couple hours.

Until then, I attached an updated error message that I'm getting in the console.

As far as I know, our site is in a subfolder and we've never moved it either.

Thanks for your help!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Barry

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Before you IT guy grant us Support Access, can you please have a look at this article here: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Internal server error is not specific to WordPress, and it can happen with anything else running on your server as well. Due to the generic nature of this error, it does not tell the developer anything. Asking how to fix an internal server error is like asking your doctor how to fix the pain without telling them where the pain is. Having that said, internal server error in WordPress is often caused by plugin and/or theme functions.

Can you try disabling all other plugins and check if the issue is gone?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.