Exporting Appointments+ data from one Wordpress installation to another

Hello,
I might need to transfer the information from the Appointments+ plugin (like list of services, appointments, etc) to another Wordpress installation (not the whole database). Is there a way to do this, like an export tool?
Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Catarina,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If you are looking to export only your appointments then you can go to Appointments > Settings > Add-ons and enable Export Date Range add-on.

Now you can go to Appointments > Appointments where you will see export button.

If you want to export specific parts of your database you can use our Snapshot plugin:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/#product-usage

Let us know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Catarina
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for the quick reply.

Unfortunately the Snapshot plugin is something I probably won't be able to use, but thanks for the suggestion.

I can see you can export the appointments, but there's no way to import them, is there?

I have GCal two-way Synchronization. In the new installation, if I choose the same calendar and import the appointments, will ALL appointments be imported or only the ones that were created through GCal? It is important that I keep the appointments made through the website as well.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.