EXT ON HOVER DOES NOT SHOW CORRECT

On my site https://*****.com/musica/ text on hover does not show correct for items.
Can you help me with that?

Also I want to center logo in menu, icons on right side are part of menu, we try some css on chat but margins for icons break menu look.
Thank you.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Elena,

On my site https://*****.com/musica/ text on hover does not show correct for items.

Please try the following CSS to fix this:

.esg-cc {
    	top: 0 !important;
    }

.eg-therise_latestsingle_skin-element-2 {
    	margin-top: 27% !important;
    }

You can add the CSS in your WordPress dashboard, under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section.

Also I want to center logo in menu, icons on right side are part of menu, we try some css on chat but margins for icons break menu look.

I'm not sure whether I follow this, at the moment the logo looks center. You are looking to make the whole menu center to the content below?

Please advise what I'm missing, so that we could help get this sorted asap. Have a great day.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Elena
    • Flash Drive

Thank you very much!!! it works! I would like to know what happened , why it was bad suddenly 2 years later?
    ------

I say the logo is a little in the right, I would like it would be in the center, "maquillaje" to the right maybe but I dont know how to do that.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Elena

Thank you very much!!! it works! I would like to know what happened , why it was bad suddenly 2 years later?

Well, this might happen due to any plugin or theme update which can create a conflict.

I say the logo is a little in the right, I would like it would be in the center, "maquillaje" to the right maybe but I dont know how to do that.

Your support access is not active, so I could not check. But after looking at source, it seems the menu is designed to have the logo at the middle of all items. You have 8 items on the menu, so it kept 4 on the left and 4 on the right.

An easiest workaround would be, move an icon from the right to the left, that's how it could be aligned.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.