Extending appointment time before confirmation.

It is possible to change the start time and date, but I would like to be able to alter the ending time of pending appointments. For example, if my base time is 15 minutes, and I believe a scheduled appointment will take 30, 45, or 60 minutes, or more, I would like to have the ability to change that before I confirm the appointment. Is this possible? Thank you very much for your time.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings chris_zacker,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention.

I read the paragraph a couple of times trying to get my head wrapped around what is going on there with your installation and appointments+ of course.

May take on this is you are asking if the ending time of an appointment can be changed just prior to confirmation?

Please advise

Cheers, Joe

• chris_zacker
    • New Recruit

You are correct Joe, and I do apologize for my lack of clarity. So for a consultation, the minimum time a consultation would take is 15 minutes. But if I speak with a client before confirmation of the appointment and find out the consultation will take longer, I would like to be able to extend the 15 minutes to 30 minutes or longer, in order to block that time period off so other appointments can not be scheduled for that particular time. Please let me know if there is a way to achieve this. Your time and quick response time are both very much appreciated.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

With your permission @Joe:

Hi chris_zacker,

You can switch the appointment to another service during confirmation ( I assume you confirm manually, i.e Auto Confirm is set as No).

So define services with 30, 45, 60, etc minutes and using manual edit, switch to an upper service as required.

BTW, this is even possible with Auto Confirm: You can change the service and/or reschedule the appointment and resend a confirmation message to the client any time.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.