EXTRA CAPACITY ON CERTAIN DAYS

Hello,

I have a question regarding appointements+ services. When i set the capacity on a set of services with shared resources to 1 as a standard(when a service is booked the other services can not be booked at that time), can i for instance add extra capacity on certain days?
Example: we have a beautyshop with one employee. On certain days we have a extra employee so the total capacity is 2 for that day only. How can we do this?

Petter

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Petter,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I'm afraid that adding additional capacity on specific days is not something currently possible with A+ and it would require additional coding to make it happen.

It does seem like an interesting feature to have so I will move this thread to our Features & Feedback section, if it gets enough interest from other members our developers can consider adding such option in future.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.