Extra Line Breaks in Form between hidden inputs

I am using the shortcode for one-click donation buttons within with a set of tabs. I've figured out most of the css modifications I need, but reviewing the code, there are
tags between each "hidden" input, creating a ton of blank space above each button that I don't want there. For now to limit the size of the buttons, I also have them inside of an accordian. But I really want to remove all the extra line breaks, especially on hidden input fields. How do I do this?

See the issue live at: http://ambassadors.sfiremedia.info/donate/ and click on the "One-Click" donations and then open any accordian.

Also using a Gravity Form for if a donator prefers my son to work for his donation; since I can't run to PayPal IPN's on same site, is there a way to pass a query string to a donation button with the price from Gravity Forms. I know how to do it on the GF side, but need to know the link string on the Fundraising side. Tried to use the "One-Click" but it's encrypting the link string. So maybe not an option?

Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks for a great plugin.

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

But I really want to remove all the extra line breaks, especially on hidden input fields. How do I do this?

You can try and add the below CSS to your site and see if that helps fix it ?

.su-spoiler-style-default > .su-spoiler-content {margin-top: -94px !important}

Please let me know if you need any help adding CSS to your site.

Also using a Gravity Form for if a donator prefers my son to work for his donation; since I can't run to PayPal IPN's on same site, is there a way to pass a query string to a donation button with the price from Gravity Forms. I know how to do it on the GF side, but need to know the link string on the Fundraising side. Tried to use the "One-Click" but it's encrypting the link string. So maybe not an option?

I am not too sure about this one to be honest, let me quickly ask Maniu for his advice. He should be around soon.

Cheers, PC

• BizAnswers

Thanks for the responses. I am very limited on editing the PHP code. So the reference to line 635 didn't help much. As it's not showing the output of the html later. Nor is it showing the
    </br> tags that are showing on source code of the page.

The CSS fix is a little too high up. Causes problems with the "closed" spoilers. That did remind me to go look into it a little further using FireBug, but since none of the inputs have "id's" nor "classes", not sure how to specifically target the one's we need. Key is this isn't a css problem, but the extra line breaks being added.

Didn't think the linking for GF would work. This isn't a major issue, as this is just a site for my son right now. But I may turn around an sell clones for penny's on the dollar to future clients who may need it. So a fix would be great.

Thanks for the input.