extremely important- is it possible to create slide in sections and--

hi i have three very important questions.
- extremely important- is it possible to create slide in sections like in css sites when one scrolls down and the different section slide in or fade-in and how would i do that or which plugin do i use--

- which of your plugins are just as good at creating a login portal for clients like buddypress sites for example.

-you have notified me in a prior support issue that chat does not work with upfront, what would you have me do,any alternative to having a chat option on my site, or atleast a leave a message thingy in the corner of my site.

oh and lastly where do i get more text icons of just

Kind regatds

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @criebo,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

- extremely important- is it possible to create slide in sections like in css sites when one scrolls down and the different section slide in or fade-in and how would i do that or which plugin do i use--

I'm not familiar with any plugins specialized for this, you might try out Visual Composer or similar plugins but I can't guarantee how they will work with Upfront themes.
    Or if you are familiar with JS and CSS you could try doing it yourself following examples like this one:
    http://www.jqueryscript.net/animation/Cool-Slide-In-On-Scroll-Effect-with-jQuery.html

- which of your plugins are just as good at creating a login portal for clients like buddypress sites for example.

We still don't have plugin for enabling you to create custom login/registration forms, there are some that use their own registration like for example Membership 2 plugin.
    You could use Gravity Forms or Ninja forms to accomplish this though.

-you have notified me in a prior support issue that chat does not work with upfront, what would you have me do,any alternative to having a chat option on my site, or atleast a leave a message thingy in the corner of my site.

Unfortunately this has not been resolved yet as it turned out to be pretty complicated issue.
    Have you considered using our Private Messaging plugin?

oh and lastly where do i get more text icons of just

Looks like this question got cut short a bit, are you looking to add more icon fonts?

Hope I got everything covered there :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey @criebo,

I hope you're well today!

- yes i meant more icon font as to provide greater range on the fixer theme

You can use some Google Fonts available at

"Upfront" (editor mode) -> "Theme setting" (left panel) -> "Theme Fonts Manager" -> "Theme Text Fonts" tab

but I think that's not quite what you're looking for. There are sources like "Font Awesome" but I think I'll need some help from the developers on how to add these to the Upfront Theme Fonts Manager. That being said, I've already reported this to our 2nd-line support and hopefully they'll be able to come up with a solution as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this thread for further information on this.

-ill have a look at the private messaging plugin, is it compatible with upfront though?

I've just checked it on my test setup, just in case, and it's working fine. There might be a bit of custom CSS styling needed to make it suit your design perfectly but overall performance seems to be flawless.

- can i build a client side application with memmbership2 . where clients can view tickets etc. kind regards

With a little help of some other plugins it's totally doable. Our Membership 2 Pro plugin allows you to setup very strict and very "precisely crafted" access rules, including closing your entire page from "outside access" and adding multiple levels of protection (it even allows users to be a members of multiple memberships at once) so I think this will do the job perfectly.

As you've mentioned "tickets etc.", I'd also like to turn your attention to this plugin of ours:

Support System
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/support-system/

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.