Facebook and Twitter do not seem to work

Hi,
I've added Comment Plus to my existing wordpress site, however, I can't seem to get Twitter or Facebook to function properly.

I could not find a README.txt file either for further instructions.

I'm a somewhat novice webmaster and I'm not sure which steps I'm missing.

Membership here is sooo much worth the value paid.

• aClimaxArtist

Hi Phil,
    Thanks for the quick response.
    I have followed the instructions in the plugin Settings, going through both Facebook and Twitter, however, the following is the error I get:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_35d4ba474ce5792a786088fa5186627b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/viprakeb/domains/thewahlsfoundation.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/external/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/viprakeb/domains/thewahlsfoundation.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/external/facebook/facebook.php:37) in /home/viprakeb/domains/thewahlsfoundation.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/external/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/viprakeb/domains/thewahlsfoundation.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/external/facebook/facebook.php:37) in /home/viprakeb/domains/thewahlsfoundation.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_35d4ba474ce5792a786088fa5186627b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there! :slight_smile:

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.